ASCA Membership benefits for snow and ice management contractors
Who is the Acccredited Snow Contractors Association?
The Accredited Snow Contractors Association (ASCA) is a trade association dedicated to advancing the needs of the snow and ice management industry. ASCA members are snow and ice management businesses, suppliers of snow and ice equipment, subcontractors performing snow and ice services, and others allied to the field. The big issues facing our industry are skyrocketing insurance costs, a lack of professional standards, and poorly written laws. We are here to remedy this situation and make your business a more profitable and successful one.
Why join the ASCA?
The ASCA is able to provide benefits not found anywhere else in the industry. As a member, you receive:
- A free copy of the ANSI Accredited Industry Standards for snow and ice management
- An ASCA-preferred insurance program that offers discounts to our members
- ASCA Certification
- Discounted snow contract templates from our ASCA legal advisor
- Support for ISO 9001 and SN 9001 certification, including a free copy of the SN 9001 requirements
- State and federal level legislative days
- Discounted registration rates for Executive Summit
- Complimentary subscription to Snow Magazine
How much does it cost to be a member?
ASCA membership is based on yearly renewals. The prices for membership are:
- $400 annually for companies with revenues over $3,000,000
- $325 annually for companies with revenues between $1,000,000 and $3,000,000
- $250 annually for companies with revenues between $500,000 and $1,000,000
$200 annually for companies with revenues under $500,000
Supplier: $400 annually -- Defined as individuals or companies that sell products and/or services to companies and individuals that provide and perform snow and ice management services
Associated: $250 annually -- Defined as individuals that have interests in the snow and ice management industry but do not fall into the criteria above (i.e. consultants)
Membership in the Accredited Snow Contractors Association is centered on four benefits: networking, legislative action, education, and insurance initiatives. By connecting contractors, we are able to create an education standard and legislative reform that will result in lower insurance costs for everyone. Your participation in the ASCA will allow you to better serve your customers as well as create a business-friendly environment. Together we can change the industry! Read More
Your clients should know that your value is about more than just your cost. You are reliable, professional, and trustworthy. You are ASCA Certified. ASCA Certification is an annual certification process developed for individuals who work in the professional snow and ice management industry. ASCA-C gives you a strong competitive advantage in a very competitive market. To learn more about becoming the best in the industry, visit our Learning Center today. Read More