About the Accredited Snow Contractors Association ASCA
As a snow professional, you know firsthand the challanges facing our industry. Skyrocketing insurance costs, a lack of professional standards, and poorly written laws combined to create a risky and expensive business model. The ASCA was created to provide the tools you need to protect your business against risk. In addition to representing the industry with the insurance world, ASCA represents the industry with local, state, and federal governments, provides education and certification, and an opportunity to network with your peers. For more information our benefits and services, visit our membership page.
Mission Statement of the ASCA
The Accredited Snow Contractors Association is a trade association with the purpose of advancing the professional snow and ice management industry and to promote its role in performing high-risk services to society including:
- Providing educational programs and publications in all aspects of snow and ice management, finance, business management, marketing and other specialized areas of professional interest.
- Conducting meetings and other programs designed to promote the exchange of ideas among members and to facilitate the conduct of their business.
- Collecting and disseminating information pertaining to the snow and ice management industry, including statistical data and other statistical research.
- Developing and maintaining professional accreditation programs to encourage high standards for snow and ice management professionals.
- Advocating the interest of the snow and ice management industry to local, state/provincial, federal and international governmental bodies.
- Advocating the interests of the snow and ice management industry to insurance companies and allied associations.
Membership in the Accredited Snow Contractors Association is centered on four benefits: networking, legislative action, education, and insurance initiatives. By connecting contractors, we are able to create an education standard and legislative reform that will result in lower insurance costs for everyone. Your participation in the ASCA will allow you to better serve your customers as well as create a business-friendly environment. Together we can change the industry! Read More
Your clients should know that your value is about more than just your cost. You are reliable, professional, and trustworthy. You are ASCA Certified. ASCA Certification is an annual certification process developed for individuals who work in the professional snow and ice management industry. ASCA-C gives you a strong competitive advantage in a very competitive market. To learn more about becoming the best in the industry, visit our Learning Center today. Read More