Become ASCA Certified, Snow industry certification, snow removal education
A New Standard of Service - Snow Industry Certification
ASCA Certification is an annual certification process developed for individuals who work in the professional snow and ice management industry. An ASCA Certified (ASCA-C) snow contractor has obtained an education-based certification developed for the individual. The education is risk management based and was developed to support the ANSI Approved American National Standards for the snow and ice management industry.
ASCA-C status requires the completion of 10 hours of ASCA-sanctioned education annually, as well as being a member in good standing. Beyond the advantages of providing excellent industry knowledge to you and your staff, the ASCA-C designation is a huge marketing advantage for ASCA members. You clients can have the peace of mind of knowing they hired the best in the industry.
Courses can be accessed 24/7 in our online Learning Center and cost $15 each.
**Please note: To view the courses on iOS (iPhone or iPad), please download the Photon Flash Player.
To Become ASCA Certified, please visit our Learning Center!
Level I Courses
- Education & Training to Meet Industry Standards
- Contract Language for the Snow & Ice Management Industry
- Ice Management Basics
- Snow Management Basics
- Introduction to ISO 9001 & SN 9001
- Physical Conditions to Look for on a Property
- Risk Management
- Documentation to Meet Industry Standards
- Post-Event Processes
- Insurance Risk & Awareness
Level II Courses
- De-Icing Equipment
- De-Icing Chemicals
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001 Management Responsibility and Resource Management
- ISO 9001 Product (Service) Realization
- ISO 9001 Measurement, Analysis, & Improvement
- ISO 9001 and SN 9001 Specific Requirements
- Liquid De-Icers
- Additional Legal Language
- Insurance & Risk Management - Additional Insured
Level III Courses
- Safety Manual 301
- Contract Language 301
- Government Affairs Initiatives 301
- Professional Customer Approach 301
- Industry Standards Update 301
- Insurance Awareness 301
- ISO Panel Discussion 301
- ISO9001 Sequence and Discussion 301
- Sidewalk Maintenance 301
- Managing Crews 301