About the Accredited Snow Contractors Association ASCA
As a snow professional, you know firsthand the challanges facing our industry. Skyrocketing insurance costs, a lack of professional standards, and poorly written laws combined to create a risky and expensive business model. The ASCA was created to provide the tools you need to protect your business against risk. In addition to representing the industry with the insurance world, ASCA represents the industry with local, state, and federal governments, provides education and certification, and an opportunity to network with your peers. For more information our benefits and services, visit our membership page.
Mission Statement of the ASCA
The Accredited Snow Contractors Association is a trade association with the purpose of advancing the professional snow and ice management industry and to promote its role in performing high-risk services to society including:
- Providing educational programs and publications in all aspects of snow and ice management, finance, business management, marketing and other specialized areas of professional interest.
- Conducting meetings and other programs designed to promote the exchange of ideas among members and to facilitate the conduct of their business.
- Collecting and disseminating information pertaining to the snow and ice management industry, including statistical data and other statistical research.
- Developing and maintaining professional accreditation programs to encourage high standards for snow and ice management professionals.
- Advocating the interest of the snow and ice management industry to local, state/provincial, federal and international governmental bodies.
- Advocating the interests of the snow and ice management industry to insurance companies and allied associations.
For more information, visit our membership page or contact our membership office: